Meybohm Commercial’s June 2022 Newsletter
ONCE IN A BLUE JUNE
Amongst some fun events, like our Spring Vice President Appreciation Event, ICSC Conference, and opening our new development office, we’ve stayed busy with all kinds of deals. Land sales, warehouses, corporate moves, and more! It may be hot here but the heat isn’t slowing us down!
WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO
- Vice President Appreciation Spring Event: We love celebrating with our Vice Presidents! We took over Savannah River Brewing Company with a “Blue Jeans at the Brewery” night. Great food, great beer, and fun to be had by all. We even had a visit from a pup or two! Our vice president level agents work hard to achieve this status and we love to celebrate their accomplishments!
- CSRA Development Now Open!: After months of renovation, our new development office is now open! Come check out CSRA Development Company on Camelia Road. The adjacent 4,500 SF of warehouse space is now available for lease. Email Jordan Collier at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the space.
- 1096 Toolebeck Road | Dean Newman: This unique 5-acre property in Aiken hit the market in March and Dean was able to get it closed in May. That’s FAST in the world of commercial real estate. When you combine the fact that this was an outstanding and impeccably kept property along with Meybohm Commercial’s strong marketing efforts, good things happen. It was a pleasure working with a well known Aiken contractor to put this deal together with one of the largest Caterpillar dealers in the Southeast and get it closed before Memorial Day.
- 3951 Mullikin Road | David Hogg: David represented the seller, who originally purchased this rare 14-acre riverfront tract in Columbia County along the Savannah River to develop into residential lots. The client’s plans changed and David marketed the property for sale. After only a few months on the market David was able to secure a contract with an individual who was represented by a Meybohm residential agent, Greg Honeymichael. They were able to put together a transaction that worked well for both parties and did so in a very short period of time.
- 520 East Pine Log Road | Karen Daly: Corporate transactions can often be a bit “impersonal” but Karen was privileged to get to know the fantastic “boots on the ground”, John, on the Seller side, and Mike on the Buyer side, who were major reasons this sale went so smoothly. No longer the home of Atlantic Broadband, this solid, freestanding building will be a wonderful new location for the Buyer, to be announced at a later date!
- 1293, 1296, and 1297 Broad Street | The Finem Group: This prime downtown Augusta corner, at 13th and Broad Street, was purchased by the owner of the business next door. The property has access from both Broad and Jones Street. Broad Street is undeniably the heart of Downtown Augusta, and this building is located on the corner across from the brand new Hyatt House and less than 500 feet from the brand new Georgia Cyber Center.
- AutoZone – Deans Bridge | Jordan Collier + Brian Sweeting: Jordan Collier & Brian Sweeting represented the Seller in the sale of this multi-tenant asset located in Augusta, Georgia. With strategic market positioning, the team was able to achieve above-asking price within a week of listing the property. Sifting through multiple offers, the team was able to pair the Seller with the most qualified Purchasing entity to perform on the transaction. Anchored by the AutoZone regional distribution hub for 15+ years, this core plus asset will provide the Purchaser with strong returns for years to come.
- 145 Acres @ Stephens Road | Travis Reed: Hitting the market at the end of April and closing on June 9th, these two properties didn’t stay on the market long. Totaling 145 acres, these two listings on Stephens Road were bought by the same buyer at the same time. Including a large pond, these properties will definitely be well-enjoyed by the new buyer!